top of page

Additional Services

While there are specific services we focus on, we do offer other legal immigration services that could be helpful for you, friends, and or family members.

We provide application preparation and legal representation for the following:

Form I-751 Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence

  • Form I-751 is used to petition to remove conditions on residence. When you are granted permanent residency, your green card lasts for 10 years. However, if you became a permanent resident by marrying a U.S. citizen, you will go through the process of becoming a conditional permanent resident. You will be granted a conditional green card, allowing you to begin married life as a permanent resident but, as implied, with conditions to your residency. Form I-751 is submitted when the time comes to remove those conditions.

 Form N-565 Application for Replacement Naturalization Citizenship Document

  • The N-565 is an application form used to replace lost or damaged documents such as the Certificate of Naturalization and Certificate of Citizenship. It can be filed by individuals who have legally changed their name, need a special certificate for US citizenship recognition, or have lost or damaged their original documents.

Form N-600 Application for Certificate of Citizenship

  • Form N-600, Application for Certificate of Citizenship, is filed to obtain a Certificate of Citizenship which serves as evidence of your or your child’s U.S. citizenship. You may file Form N-600 if you were born abroad and are claiming U.S. citizenship at birth through your parents. You may also file Form N-600 to obtain evidence of citizenship if you automatically became a U.S. citizen by operation of law after your birth but before you turned 18 years of age. A parent or guardian may also file Form N-600 on behalf of a minor child.

Don't see the service you need listed? Call our office and maybe we can help connect you with a trusted attorney and partner organization that have the resources to serve you.


We are an appointment only organization. Please call or email today to schedule an appointment.

(858) 509 - 2589

bottom of page